NUTTER BUTTER Chocolate-Caramel Bark
Combine peanut butter cookies with chocolate, caramel and pretzels for sweet and salty bark mixture that is perfect for a holiday dessert platter.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 40 servings.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) caramels
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- Chop 4 cookies; reserve for later use. Place remaining cookies, with sides touching, in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Spread cookies with chocolate, completely covering all cookies with chocolate. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Meanwhile, microwave caramels and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring every 30 sec.
- Pour caramel sauce over chocolate-covered cookies; spread to completely cover chocolate layer.
- Top with pretzels and reserved chopped cookies, pressing gently into caramel sauce with back of spoon to secure.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 min. or until bark is completely cooled before cutting into small pieces to serve.
- NUTTER BUTTER-Chocolate Bark
Prepare recipe as directed, except omit the caramel layer. Makes 30 servings.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|