NUTTER BUTTER Buckeye Brownie Bites
If buckeye cookies fell into a warm pan of brownies, you'd have these delicious chocolate and peanut butter homemade bars.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 25 servings..
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) brownie mix (9-inch-square pan size)
- 20 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- 5 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 25 NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Bites
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie batter and bake in 9-inch square pan as directed on package; cool completely.
- Process peanut-shaped cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add cream cheese; pulse until well blended.
- Place cream cheese mixture between 2 sheets of parchment; roll into 9-inch square. Remove and discard top sheet of parchment. Carefully invert cream cheese mixture onto brownie layer in pan. Remove and discard parchment sheet.
- Microwave chopped chocolate and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec.
- Spread over cream cheese layer in pan; top with mini cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled before cutting into squares to serve.
- How to Easily Remove the Dessert from Pan
Line empty 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Use to prepare dessert as directed. Use foil handles to remove refrigerated dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle 1/3 cup chopped peanuts over dessert before topping with the mini cookies.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|