NUTTER BUTTER-Banana Cookie Balls
Expecting peanut butter excellence mixed with sweet ripe banana into amazingly delectable bites? You won't be disappointed.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 25 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- ⅓ cup mashed ripe bananas
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ½ cup salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and bananas until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|