NUTTER BUTTER Bacon-Marshmallow Sandwiches
Love peanut butter? And bacon? Layer marshmallow creme and bacon in between a peanut butter sandwich cookie makes a great no bake quick treat.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- ¼ cup marshmallow creme
- 6 slices cooked bacon, each cut in half
- Separate cookies, leaving creme filling on one half of each cookie.
- Spread 1 tsp. marshmallow creme onto bottom of each plain cookie half; top with 1 bacon piece.
- Cover with remaining cookie halves, creme sides down.
- Special Extra
Prepare recipe as directed; drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate. Let stand 10 min. or until chocolate is firm before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|