No-Melt "Ice Cream" Toppers
Looking for a fun summer dessert? These frozen marshmallow and cream cheese bites look like ice cream, but don't melt so they're easy to serve at your next party!
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 26 servings, 1 topped cracker each.
- 50 RITZ Crackers, divided
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. sprinkles
- Break up 24 crackers coarsely.
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and broken crackers.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into 26 balls, each about 1-1/2 inches in diameter; place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Top with sprinkles.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve frozen cream cheese balls on remaining crackers.
- Size Wise
Balance out your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of these sweet topped crackers.
- Make it Special
Use two different colors of sprinkles to represent the colors of the two participating teams.
- Ice Cream Toppings Bar
Set up a toppings bar with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, strawberry ice cream topping, walnuts in syrup, crushed pineapple, sweetened flaked coconut and any other of your favorite ice cream toppings so everyone can top their own.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|