"No Bones About It" OREO Dirt Cups
Every Halloween party needs a graveyard, and these layered pudding cups are the best version! Chocolate cookie "dirt" and skeleton sprinkles make them special.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
- 14 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups milk
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp. white decorating icing
- 1½ tsp. bone and skeleton-shaped Halloween sprinkles
- Reserve 8 cookies for later use; chop remaining cookies.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon half the chopped cookies evenly into 6 (6-oz) dessert cups; cover with layers of pudding mixture and remaining chopped cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, decorate reserved whole cookies with icing to resemble tombstones. Let stand until ready to use.
- Top dessert cups with sprinkles and decorated cookies just before serving.
- Special Extra
Add a pumpkin-shaped candy to each cup. Or, add a worm-shaped chewy fruit snack instead.
These fun desserts can instead be served frozen. Prepare recipe as directed; cover tightly with foil. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Added sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|