No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
Prep time40 min
Total time4hr 40min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 env. (1/4 oz.) unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat condensed milk and spices in small bowl with whisk until well blended; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in medium saucepan; let stand 1 min. Cook on low heat 2 min. or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Add milk mixture; stir until blended. Continue cooking 5 min. or until slightly thickened. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in pumpkin. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with whipped topping.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Prepare using 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- For a Baked Crust
Heat oven to 375°F. Prepare crust as directed; bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely before filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 41g|
|Added sugars 37g|
|Vitamin A||60 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|