No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Where to begin? Pumpkin, fall's golden child, is blended into a delectable cheesecake, all without turning on the oven. Pumpkin, cheesecake, no bake. Enough said.
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 8 servings
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin and 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Gently stir in 2-1/2 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle lightly with remaining spice.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Special Extra
Prepare crust as directed but bake in 375°F oven 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely before using as directed.
This easy-to-make cheesecake can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until slightly softened.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 24g|
|Saturated fat 15g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 32g|
|Added sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||35 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|