No-Bake NUTTER BUTTER Mini Cheesecakes
No bake peanut butter mini cheesecakes are a perfect party dessert, and easy to decorate with your favorite color sprinkles.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 36 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup football-themed multi-colored sprinkles
- Cut 12 cookies crosswise in half, then chop 8 of the remaining cookies. Reserve for later use.
- Crush remaining cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined muffin pan cups, adding about 1 Tbsp. crumb mixture to each cup.
- Microwave 1/2 cup whipping cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until heated through. (Do not let cream come to boil.) Add chocolate; let stand 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining whipping cream in separate medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add whipped cream; whisk just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
- Drizzle with chocolate mixture; top with reserved chopped cookies, then sprinkles. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve each cheesecake with a reserved cookie half to use as a spoon for eating.
- Size Wise
These mini cheesecakes are sure to be a hit with friends and family. They are easy-to-make and each cheesecake is an easy-to-serve portion.
- Special Extra
Top cheesecakes evenly with 1/4 cup toffee bits or chopped peanuts before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|