No-Bake NILLA-Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 78 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) banana instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap. Stand 25 wafers, top sides out, around edge of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Pour half the mixture into prepared pan.
- Cover with layers of 25 of the remaining wafers, remaining pudding mixture and 25 of the remaining wafers.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate; remove pan and plastic wrap. Top dessert with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with remaining wafers.
- Jazz it Up
Garnish individual servings with banana slices.
Prepare using Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, Neufchatel cheese, fat-free milk and frozen light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|