No-Bake HONEY MAID Pumpkin Cheesecake with Glazed Pecans
Celebrate Thanksgiving with this no bake pumpkin cheesecake, topped with whipped topping, caramel and glazed pecans for a beautiful holiday dessert.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups crumbs)
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping
- ½ cup glazed pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 7 to 8 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin and spice; mix well. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, caramel topping and nuts before serving.
- Snack Mindfully
Stay in the moment and focus on what you’re eating for a satisfying experience with a portion of this creamy pumpkin cheesecake.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 27g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 35g|
|Added sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||45 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|