No-Bake HONEY MAID Holiday Wreath "Cake"
Celebrate Christmas with a no bake icebox cake where graham crackers soften to the texture of soft cake after refrigerating for a delicious dessert.
Prep time30 min
Total time5hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 21 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half
- 1 bunch seedless red grapes, separated into small clusters
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 7 fresh mint sprigs
- 2 Tbsp. white chocolate curls
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced, divided
- Beat cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Arrange 14 graham squares, with edges slightly overlapping, in 10-inch-diameter round on serving plate; cover with 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture. Repeat layers twice, lightly pressing each layer of graham squares into whipped cream mixture. Frost side of dessert with remaining whipped cream mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, wash grape clusters; shake gently to remove excess water. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Arrange frosted grape clusters, mint sprigs, chocolate curls and some of the strawberry slices on dessert to resemble a holiday wreath as shown in photo. Serve with remaining strawberry slices.
- Mindful Snacking
Tune in to your hunger and fullness cues when eating dessert. They will help you manage portions and become more aware of how much you truly wish to eat.
Substitute raspberries for the sliced strawberries and/or prepare using HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams.
- Keep it Safe
To prevent possible choking, remove the grapes from the woody stems and vines before serving the dessert.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Added sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|
|Vitamin D||4 %DV|