No Bake Chocolate & Peanut Butter Spiderweb Cheesecake
For a fun addition to your Halloween party, make this delicious peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake with an easy chocolatey spiderweb on top!
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. butter
- Reserve 1 oz. chocolate for later use. Chop remaining chocolate; place in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Continue microwaving and stirring in 10-sec. increments until chocolate is completely melted. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, chop 8 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla and melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in reserved chopped cookies. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Remove rim of cheesecake. Microwave peanut butter in medium microwaveable bowl 30 sec. Add remaining sugar; mix well. Spread over top of cheesecake.
- Microwave butter and reserved chocolate in small microwaveable bowl 40 sec. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec.
- Drizzle melted chocolate mixture over cheesecake in spiral pattern. Starting at center of cheesecake, pull toothpick through lines from center of cheesecake to outside edge to resemble a spider's web.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 2 hours.
- How to Easily Drizzle Melted Chocolate
Use a teaspoon to drizzle chocolate back and forth over dessert in desired design. Or, spoon melted chocolate into small resealable plastic bag; press out excess air and seal bag. Cut small piece (about 1/8 inch) off one bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle chocolate over dessert.
Decrease sugar to 1 cup, peanut butter to 2 Tbsp. and omit 1 tsp. butter. Microwave peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until completely melted when stirred. Drizzle over cheesecake in spiral fashion. Continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 29g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Added sugars 25g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|