No-Bake CHIPS AHOY! Peanut Butter Cups
This dessert recipe is sure to be a favorite! Chocolate chip cookies plus peanut butter plus chocolate equals a no bake dessert everyone will enjoy.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ creamy peanut butter
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
- Crush 12 cookies finely; combine with oats and sugar in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Mix peanut butter and chocolate until blended; spoon over crusts.
- Top with remaining cookies, top sides up. Press cookies gently into peanut butter mixture to secure.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until peanut butter mixture is firm.
- Peel off and discard paper liners from desserts before serving.
- Size Wise
These peanut butter cups are sure to be a hit with kids. They are fun to make and each cup is an easy-to-serve portion.
These great after-school treats can be refrigerated in airtight container up to 1 week before serving.
- Peanut-Free Version
Prepare using your favorite nut or seed butter, such as almond butter or sunflower seed butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|