No-Bake Cheesecake Tart with Sugared Cranberries
No one has to know this beautiful cheesecake is a no bake dessert. Cranberries dipped in sugar make a festive garnish for this holiday cheesecake.
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups crumbs)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⅓ cups sugar, divided
- 1 container (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- ½ cup cranberries
- Combine graham crumbs, butter, cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, maple syrup and 1 cup of the remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, dip cranberries in water; shake gently to remove excess water. Roll cranberries in remaining sugar; place in single layer on plate. Let stand until dry.
- Top tart with sugared cranberries just before serving.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Omit mascarpone cheese. Prepare recipe using 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 30g|
|Saturated fat 18g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 36g|
|Added sugars 34g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|