A sensible eating plan wouldn’t be much fun if you didn’t get dessert. This one hits all the cheesecake notes deliciously: crust, creamy filling and fresh fruit on top.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 6 Tbsp. granulated sugar substitute, divided
- 3 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cups thawed frozen sugar free whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 kiwi (1/2 lb.), peeled, sliced
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar substitute and margarine until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar substitute in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top cheesecake with fruit before serving.
Help your friends and family eat right with this delicious cheesecake that is prepared with better-for-you products. As a bonus, the kiwi is an excellent source of vitamin C.
Substitute blueberries for the sliced strawberries.
Drizzle with sugar-free strawberry preserves.
- Make Ahead
Cheesecake can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before serving.