NILLA White Peppermint Popcorn
Perfect for the holidays, this popcorn snack mix is an easy but festive way to celebrate! Share with party guests or make a batch for Christmas gift.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, about 3/4 cup popcorn each.
- 1¼ cups white candy coating wafers (about 8 oz.)
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 3 cups Mini NILLA Wafers
- 6 Tbsp. coarsely chopped candy canes (about 6 small candy canes)
- 3 Tbsp. red candy coating wafers
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Microwave white candy coating wafers in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until smooth.
- Combine popcorn and NILLA Wafers in large bowl. Add half the melted candy wafers; toss until popcorn and NILLA Wafers are evenly coated. Add remaining melted wafers and chopped candy canes; mix lightly. Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Microwave red candy coating wafers in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mixture.
- Refrigerate 5 min. Break into bite-size pieces.
Substitute 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate for the white candy coating wafers.
Don't have an air popcorn popper? You can instead prepare this fun snack using your favorite plain popped popcorn.
Prepare using coarsely crushed starlight mints.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|