NILLA Turtle-Pumpkin Cream Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Cut 5 wafers in half; reserve for garnish. Finely crush remaining wafers; mix with sugar and butter until blended. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Add pumpkin and spices; mix well. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping, reserved wafer halves, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.