NILLA-Turtle Cookie Balls
If you think turtle candies are good, you're gonna love these scrumptious little bites of caramely, chocolatey, nutty deliciousness.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
Servings 42 servings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 70 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 2-1/3 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Mix first 3 ingredients until blended.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|