NILLA Triple-Berry Crumble
Nothing says summer like an easy baked fruit crumble spooned over ice cream. Sweet mixed berries with an oat topping is the best dessert.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 5min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup butter, melted, divided
- 3 cups mixed fresh berries (blackberries, blueberries and raspberries), divided
- 32 NILLA Wafers, divided
- ¼ cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. sugar in medium saucepan. Add lemon juice and 1 Tbsp. butter; mix well.
- Stir in half the berries; cook on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or until mixture comes to boil and thickens, stirring constantly and mashing berries slightly with back of spoon. Remove from heat; stir in remaining berries.
- Spoon into 8-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Reserve 8 wafers for later use. Coarsely crush remaining wafers; mix with oats, remaining sugar and remaining butter. Sprinkle over berry mixture.
- Bake 10 to 15 min. or until berry mixture is hot and bubbly, and crumb topping is lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- Spoon into 8 serving glasses or bowls; top with yogurt and reserved whole wafers.
Substitute a 9-inch pie plate or 1-1/2-qt. casserole dish for the 8-inch pie plate.
- Special Extra
Garnish with fresh mint sprigs before serving.
Substitute vanilla ice cream for the frozen yogurt.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|