NILLA Tiramisu Kisses
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, divided
- 2 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1½ tsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. Vienna -flavored café-style beverage mix
- 40 NILLA Wafers
- Microwave 4 oz. chocolate, cream and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until butter is melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in beverage mix until dissolved.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Roll chocolate mixture into 20 (1/2-inch) balls, using about 1 tsp. for each; place on 20 wafers. Cover with remaining wafers to make sandwiches, pressing gently into chocolate filling to secure.
- Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over sandwiches. Refrigerate until firm.
- Size Wise
Satisfy your next craving for a sweet treat with two of these fun portion-controlled kisses.
Chocolate filling can be refrigerated up to 1 week before using as directed.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of café-style beverage mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|