NILLA Tiramisu Cookie Balls
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 60 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. cinnamon-flavored cafe-style beverage mix, divided
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 Tbsp. coffee until well blended.
- Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Mix white chocolate and remaining coffee. Dip balls in white chocolate mixture; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|