NILLA-Strawberry Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 2 doz. or 24 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) strawberry cream cheese spread, softened
- 50 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-2/3 cups)
- 10 drops red food coloring, divided
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 4 drops food coloring until well blended.
- Shape into 24 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Mix chocolate and remaining food coloring until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
These cookie balls have built-in portion control so enjoy one when you want a sweet treat.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove cookie balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place cookie balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|