NILLA Raspberry-White Chocolate Pie
Prep time45 min
Total time3hr 45min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 46 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2½ oz. white baking chocolate, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 2 cups raspberries, divided
- 2½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush 30 wafers finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 10 min.; cool. Stand remaining wafers around side of pie plate.
- Melt 2 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add jam, food coloring and melted chocolate; mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup berries. Add remaining berries and 1 cup whipped topping to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon over crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and reserved berries. Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.
- How To Store
Store any leftover pie in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Prepare using sliced fresh strawberries.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|