NILLA-Pumpkin Crumble Cheesecake Bars
Need a new holiday dessert idea? Try these pumpkin cheesecake bars. A vanilla wafer crust is topped with creamy cheesecake and spiced pumpkin.
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 5min
ServingsMakes 36 servings.
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) NILLA Wafers, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1½ cups canned pumpkin
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Crush 45 wafers finely; place in medium bowl. Melt 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) butter. Add to wafer crumbs; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Spread carefully over crust.
- Mix pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice and remaining egg until blended; pour over cream cheese layer.
- Chop remaining wafers coarsely; place in medium bowl. Melt remaining butter. Add to chopped wafers along with the nuts and brown sugar. Sprinkle over pumpkin layer.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|