NILLA Piña Colada Dip
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 wafers each.
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- NILLA Wafers
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3 Tbsp. juice. Mix Neufchatel cheese, pineapple, reserved juice and 1 cup coconut in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread pineapple mixture onto bottom of shallow serving dish or pie plate. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining coconut in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Microwave in 15-sec. intervals until golden brown, stirring every 15 sec. Cool.
- Sprinkle dip with toasted coconut. Serve with wafers.
Have a 20-oz. can of crushed pineapple? Prepare recipe as directed, using 1 cup drained crushed pineapple and 3 Tbsp. of the reserved juice. Store the remaining crushed pineapple in airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week before using as desired.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|