NILLA Peanut Butter-Banana Pudding
Looking for an easy dessert for a family party? This one will go fast! It's a classic banana pudding made extra delicious with peanut butter.
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 65 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min.
- Place 25 wafers in single layer on bottom of 9-inch square dish; cover with layers of half EACH of the pudding mixture and bananas. Repeat layers. Cover with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with remaining wafers just before serving; sprinkle with nuts.
- Size Wise
Tune in to your hunger and fullness cues when eating dessert. They will help you manage portions and become more aware of how much you truly wish to eat.
Prepare using crunchy peanut butter. Or, prepare using your favorite variety of nut butter, such as almond butter, and the corresponding nuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Added sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|