NILLA, PB and Mallow Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 0min
ServingsMakes 25 servings.
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) NILLA Wafers, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) peanut butter chips
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1½ cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1½ cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Reserve 20 wafers; finely crush remaining wafers. Melt 5 Tbsp. butter; mix with wafer crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Stand remaining wafers, top sides out, around sides of pan. Sprinkle marshmallows over crust. Bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Meanwhile, microwave peanut butter chips, honey and remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. 15 sec. or until chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min. Add nuts and cereal; mix well.
- Press peanut butter mixture over marshmallows to completely cover marshmallows. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over dessert. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
- Size Wise
Savor the flavor in one of these scrumptious mallow squares when eaten on occasion.
Prepare using 1 pkg. (10 oz.) regular marshmallows, arranging marshmallows in single layer over crust before baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|