NILLA PB and Banana Squares
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 25 servings.
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1¼ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 fully ripe banana
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Reserve 25 wafers; finely crush remaining wafers.
- Beat peanut butter and banana in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add crushed wafers; mix well. Gradually add sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Press mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Microwave chocolate and whipped topping in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. chocolate mixture; spread remaining over peanut butter layer in pan. Top with reserved wafers; drizzle with reserved chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
- How to Easily Drizzle Chocolate Mixture
Spoon chocolate mixture into small resealable plastic bag; seal bag, removing excess air. Cut small piece off one bottom corner off bag; use to drizzle chocolate mixture over dessert.
Melt 1/4 cup butter. Use instead of the peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|