NILLA Mississippi Mud Brownie Bars
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 40 servings.
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) bittersweet baking chocolate(6 oz.), chopped
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 60 NILLA Wafers
- 1 pkg. (18.3 to 19.5 oz.) brownie mix(13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave chopped chocolate and cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Cool 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Top with marshmallows; bake 2 to 3 min. or until marshmallows are puffed and softened. Immediately top with wafers; press gently into marshmallow topping.
- Spread chocolate sauce over dessert, completely covering wafers; sprinkle with nuts. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before cutting into bars.
These chocolatey bars can be refrigerated up to 1 week before serving.
- Special Extra
For extra flavor, toast the nuts before using as directed.
- For Easy Cutting
For best results, spray the knife with cooking spray before using to cut the bars. Or, clean the knife by dipping it in warm water and then wiping it dry with paper towels between cuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|