NILLA Ice Cream Bites
Need a kid-pleasing dessert fast? Spoon ice cream between NILLA Wafers, then roll the edges in sprinkles. Serve now, or wrap and freeze for later enjoyment.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 wafer sandwiches each.
- 48 NILLA Wafers
- ¾ cup vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Place 24 wafers, top sides down, in single layer on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Top each wafer with a 1-1/2-tsp. scoop of ice cream.
- Cover with remaining wafers to make 24 sandwiches, gently pressing wafers into ice cream to secure.
- Roll edge of one side of each sandwich in sprinkles.
- Freeze 1 hour.
You can instead serve the ice cream sandwiches immediately after rolling in the sprinkles. Freeze any leftovers.
Prepare using multi-colored nonpareils and/or your favorite flavor of ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|