NILLA Hot Cocoa Dip
For the perfect sleepover dessert, make ahead this dip that looks hot and melty but is really a cool and creamy fun idea for a late night sweet.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 wafers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 3 env. (1 oz. each) hot cocoa mix
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup miniature marshmallows
- NILLA Wafers
- Heat broiler.
- Beat first 4 ingredients in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread marshmallows onto prepared baking sheet. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 20 to 30 sec. or until golden brown. Use spatula to carefully transfer marshmallows to top of dip.
- Serve with the wafers.
- Make Ahead
The cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, broil marshmallows and place over dip as directed.
- Special Extra
For a festive look, place 30 wafers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Melt 1/2 oz. EACH green and red candy coating wafers (separately) as directed on packages. Drizzle over wafers. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm. Serve with the dip and additional wafers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|