NILLA Game Day Peanut Butter Bites
Need an easy dessert for a tailgate? Simply spread peanut butter between two vanilla wafers, then dip in chocolate and sprinkles for a bite sized sweet.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 wafer sandwiches each.
- 24 NILLA Wafers
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Spread flat sides of each of 12 wafers with 1 tsp. peanut butter; top each with second wafer, flat side down, to make wafer sandwich.
- Microwave chocolate as directed on package.
- Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Dip wafer sandwiches, 1 at a time, halfway into melted chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Special Extra
Decorate with sprinkles the color(s) of your favorite sports team.
- Make Ahead
These fun snacks can be prepared ahead of time. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|