NILLA Game Day Cereal Bars
Looking for a fun new bar cookie recipe? These scrumptious dessert bars top a vanilla wafer crust with chocolate, coconut, nuts and fruity cereal.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 55min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 88 NILLA Wafers, divided
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1½ cups ring-shaped fruit-flavored multi-grain cereal
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 8 wafers; reserve for later use. Finely crush 45 of the remaining wafers; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with remaining whole wafers.
- Pour milk evenly over wafers in prepared pan; top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
- Make Ahead
These delicious cereal bars can be prepared ahead of time. Store cooled bars in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.
Prepare using fruit-flavored corn puff cereal.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|