NILLA Football Spread
You will win dessert at the football tailgate or big game party with this football shaped sweet chocolate chip spread that goes perfectly with NILLA Wafers.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 8 wafers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- ¾ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tsp. decorating icing
- NILLA Wafers
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto center of serving platter. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, then shape into oval shape to resemble football. Remove plastic wrap. Press remaining chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture to completely cover football. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Use icing to draw laces on football. Serve with wafers.
Prepare using chocolate instant pudding mix.
This fun dessert spread can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|