Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, one cookie sandwich each.
- 12 NILLA Wafers
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Spread 6 of the wafers each with 1 tsp. peanut butter. Top each with second wafer to make six cookie sandwiches.
- Microwave chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip each cookie sandwich halfway into melted chocolate. Place on waxed paper; refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is set.
Substitute your favorite jam for the peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|