NILLA Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1 cup cold milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 55 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 cups whole strawberries
- Add milk to peanut butter in medium bowl, beating with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mix. Beat 2 min. or until well blended. Stir in the whipped topping.
- Reserve 5 of the wafers for later use. Spread about 1 tsp. of the pudding mixture onto each of the remaining 50 wafers. Stack wafers together, standing them on edge around outer edge of round serving platter to form a ring. Spread with the remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Crush remaining 5 wafers; sprinkle over dessert. Make chocolate curls. Top with the chocolate curls. Fill center of ring with strawberries. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Make Ahead
This elegant dessert can be preparead ahead of time. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Then, use the time to attend to the other party details.
Prepare as directed, using vanilla instant pudding mix.
- How to Make Chocolate Curls
Melt chocolate as directed on package. Spread with spatula into a very thin layer on baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm but still pliable. To make curls, push a metal spatula firmly along the baking sheet, under the chocolate, so the chocolate curls as it is pushed. (If chocolate is too firm to curl, let stand a few min. at room temperature; refrigerate again if it becomes too soft.) Use a toothpick to carefully place each chocolate curl on a wax paper-covered tray. Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm. Use a toothpick to arrange the curls on top of dessert.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|