NILLA Caramel Bites
Love a simple idea that tastes amazing? Try smashing caramel candies between vanilla wafers then dipping in chocolate for a yummy, sweet treat!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 wafer sandwiches each.
- 24 NILLA Wafers
- 12 chewy caramels in milk chocolate, about 2-1/2 oz.
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sprinkles
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Place 12 wafers in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; top each with 1 chocolate-covered caramel. Cover with remaining wafers to make 12 sandwiches; press top wafers into caramels to flatten slightly.
- Dip wafer sandwiches, 1 at a time, halfway into melted chocolate; return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles and sea salt.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Special Extra
Decorate with sprinkles the color(s) of your favorite sports team before refrigerating as directed.
Prepare using melted white baking chocolate.
- Make Ahead
These fun snacks can be prepared ahead of time. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Added sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|