NILLA Candy Cane Cheesecake Dip
Perfect to tote to a holiday party, this creamy dessert dip with chocolate and peppermint will be the hit of any Christmas dessert spread.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 wafers each.
- 4 large candy canes, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- ½ oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- NILLA Wafers
- Chop half of 1 candy cane; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining 3-1/2 candy canes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add crushed candy; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into serving bowl. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Drizzle with chocolate and reserved chopped candy just before serving.
- Serve with wafers.
Prepare using 10 small candy canes. Chop 1 candy cane; reserve for garnish. Finely crush remaining candy canes, then mix with cream cheese mixture and continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|