NILLA Banana Split Dip
A simple three-ingredient marshmallow creme and Neufchatel cheese dip is topped with classic banana split ingredients to make this fun dip the perfect kids' party dessert.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 wafers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 container (6 oz.) strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 2 small bananas, divided
- ¼ cup strawberries, mashed
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. chocolate fudge topping
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. chopped dried pineapple
- 3 maraschino cherries
- NILLA Wafers
- Mix Neufchatel cheese, marshmallow creme and yogurt until blended; spoon into serving bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Cut 1 banana lengthwise in half, then cut each piece crosswise in half; place on opposite sides of Neufchatel mixture in bowl. Chop remaining banana; place over dip.
- Toss strawberries with sugar; spoon over dip. Top with all remaining ingredients except wafers.
- Serve dip with the wafers.
- Special Extra
Substitute chopped walnuts in syrup for the plain chopped walnuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|