NILLA-Banana Cream Pie Dip
Wow your guests with this delicious banana cream pie dip that is perfect for dipping with vanilla wafers! It makes such an easy to serve party dessert.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 wafers each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) banana instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 banana
- NILLA Wafers
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- Chop banana, then coarsely crush 2 wafers.
- Top dip with remaining whipped topping, bananas and crushed wafers; drizzle with fudge topping.
- Serve with additional wafers.
- How to Keep Bananas from Browning
Toss chopped bananas with 2 tsp. lemon juice; drain, then use as directed.
Prepare using vanilla instant pudding mix.
Grate 1/2 oz. semi-sweet-baking chocolate. Sprinkle over dip instead of topping it with the fudge topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|