NILLA-Banana Cream Pie Bites
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 2 topped wafers each.
- 1 ready-to-eat vanilla pudding snack (3.25 oz.)
- ⅓ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 16 NILLA Wafers
- 1 small banana, cut into 16 slices
- 4 tsp. chocolate sauce
- Mix pudding and whipped topping just until blended; spoon into resealable plastic bag.
- Place wafers in single layer on serving plate. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe pudding mixture onto wafers.
- Top with bananas and chocolate sauce.
Prepare using a ready-to-eat chocolate pudding snack.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|