NILLA Eggnog Fudge
Make a special gift with this homemade fudge recipe. Made with creamy white chocolate, this tastes like your favorite holiday beverage.
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 40 servings, about 2 pieces each.
- 30 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup butter
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. rum extract
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Chop 24 wafers; coarsely crush remaining wafers. Reserve both for later use.
- Bring sugar, cream and butter to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until temperature reaches 234°F on candy thermometer. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted. Stir in vanilla, nutmeg and rum extract. Add chopped wafers; mix well,
- Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle with crushed wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Use foil handles to remove fudge from pan before cutting into 1-inch squares.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of this festive fudge that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle lightly with additional ground nutmeg just before serving.
This creamy fudge can instead be cut into 36 (1-1/2 inch) pieces. Makes 36 servings, 1 piece each.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|