NEWTON Lemon Cream Tart
Chewy strawberry-filled cookies encircle a luscious filling of lemon gelatin, frozen yogurt and whipped topping in this easy, no-bake dessert.
- 16 Strawberry NEWTONS Cookies
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) lemon sugar free gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping, divided
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Stand cookies, filling-side down, along inside of greased 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in 1 cup cold water. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Place frozen yogurt in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Gradually add gelatin mixture, blending until smooth. Blend gelatin mixture, 1 cup of the whipped topping and lemon peel in large bowl. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries.
Delight your family with this cool and creamy dessert. No one will guess that it's low in fat!
- Storage Know-How
Once thawed, refrigerate frozen whipped topping for up to 2 weeks or refreeze.
Prepare using your favorite NEWTONS Fruit Chewy Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|