New York Cappuccino Cheesecake
A chocolate cookie crumb crust supports a rich cream cheese filling flavored with coffee and coffee-flavored liqueur in this sensational cheesecake.
Prep time25 min
Total time5hr 35min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 5 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 3 Tbsp. coffee-flavored liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, the flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Stir instant coffee granules into liqueur until dissolved. Blend into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 min. to 1 hour and 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped pkg. of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. or until slightly softened.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 31g|
|Saturated fat 19g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|