NB & Jelly Cupcakes
These fun cupcakes are perfect dessert for after school! An easy homemade batter with NUTTER BUTTER Cookies and grape jelly brings the classic flavors together.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 9 servings.
- 22 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape), divided
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. grape jelly
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Chop 4 cookies coarsely; reserve for later use.
- Crush remaining cookies finely; mix with baking powder and 2 Tbsp. sugar in medium bowl. Whisk egg, milk and butter until blended. Add to crumb mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into 9 greased muffin pan cups; top with reserved chopped cookies. Sprinkle with remaining sugar; top with dots of jelly.
- Bake 15 to 17 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 min. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of fruit jelly, jam or preserves.
Prepare in paper-lined muffin pan cups, using liners in the colors of your favorite team.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|