Nacho Cheese Balls
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 2 cheese balls and 4 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped seeded fresh jalapeño peppers
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 70 WHEAT THINS Original Snacks, divided
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl until blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except WHEAT THINS and cilantro; mix well. Refrigerate 1 hour. Meanwhile, finely crush 30 WHEAT THINS; mix with cilantro in small bowl.
- Shape cheese mixture into 20 (1-1/2-inch) balls; roll in crumb mixture. Place 1 on each of 20 of the remaining WHEAT THINS. Insert remaining WHEAT THINS into tops of cheese balls.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix.
These zesty cheese balls are equally delicious when prepared without the crumb coating. Just shape the cheese mixture into balls and place on WHEAT THINS as directed. Sprinkle with the chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
- How To Use Remaining Packaged Taco Seasoning Mix
Mix remaining seasoning mix from packet of taco seasoning mix with 1 cup sour cream. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving with your favorite flavor of WHEAT THINS.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|