NABISCO Holiday House
Prep time360 min
Total time6hr 0min
ServingsMakes 1 house.
- 23 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) ready-to-spread white frosting
- 43 OREO White Fudge Covered Cookies
- 46 ring-shaped hard candies (red and green)
- 13 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks, clear
- 2 sticks of gum
- 6 Winter OREO Cookies, halved
- 24 NILLA Wafers
- 15 green gumdrops
- Assorted decorating icing
- Construct 10x7-1/2-inch base and frame for house, using stiff cardboard or foam core.
- Attach 19 grahams to front and sides of house frame with frosting, cutting grahams to fit. Attach 40 white fudge covered cookies to roof frame with frosting, overlapping cookies slightly. Decorate roof with frosting, using pastry bag fitted with small star tip. Attach roll candies and chewy fruit snacks to roof.
- Break remaining grahams along scoring into 4 (2-1/2-x1-1/4-inch) rectangles. Attach to house for shutters. Attach gum pieces to house for front door. Halve remaining white fudge covered cookies; attach above windows. Place halved holiday cookies, wafers and gumdrops around house, using halved wafers for front steps.
- Use decorating icing to make wreaths, bows and pine boughs on house and to decorate house as desired.
- Family Fun
Gather the family together to assemble this festive holiday treat.