My RITZ "Hero"
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 2 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 6 slices deli-style oven-roasted turkey breast, cut in half
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 12 thin slices
- 12 bread 'n butter pickle chips
- Cut cheese into 6 slices, then cut each slice diagonally in half.
- Spread 12 crackers with dressing; cover with turkey, folding slices as necessary to fit onto tops of crackers. Top with tomatoes, cheese and pickles.
- Cover with remaining crackers to make 12 sandwiches.
Prepare using sliced deli-style roast beef or ham.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|