Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/4 cups dip or 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 pieces.
- ½ cup stuffed green olives, chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat Italian dressing
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices deli-style smoked ham, chopped
- 4 slices hard salami, chopped
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine olives and dressing.
- Mix next 4 ingredients; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Top with olive mixture. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Use Your Microwave
Spread cheese mixture onto bottom of 9-inch microwaveable pie plate. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 5 min. or until heated through. Carefully remove from microwave. (Plate will be hot.) Top with olive mixture.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks or RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|